It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Friends...

I love my friends....dearly....I see such beauty in the relationship between friends....and I think my littles see this too. They love their friends and this weekend was like many...full of time with friends and laughter.
Riggs headed off to Great Wold Lodge for the weekend with the boys!

 SK got to spend some much needed one on one time with Julia! They danced the night away with giggles!
 Rollins hosted a sleepover with E and Braden and they had a ball!


Love your friends....honestly and truly....and they will love you right back...the true ones will at least.

“Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.” 
― Muhammad Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment