It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

go.....


“All our dreams can come true...if we have the courage to pursue them.”
-Walt Disney

If you have not been to Disney World....Go.  Plan it now...don't wait for your little one to get a little bit bigger to "appreciate" it. Or for  the youngest to stop napping...for for this one to get potty trained....or that one to not want to be carried.  Go while they will delight in the magic.....I mean squeal in awe when they see the characters...and smile from their soul with sheer happiness.  If you have quite a few like we do...you may have to go more than once.  Maybe you can't afford it...join the club...but go anyway. It is a gift...a gift you not only give your children..but one you give your self. The memories I made on this Disney vacation are one I will carry in my heart forever. There is nothing like it....and I am forever thankful that I have these amazing children and that we got to experience this amazing place together!

No comments:

Post a Comment