It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, October 13, 2011

American Girl Tea Party

Sugar and Spice and Everything nice.....
that's what little girls are made of! 

I love my little girls and getting to do girly things with them!  It's always so fun to get dressed up and do something special with them....they seem to just sparkle when we do "fancy" things! Today we got dressed up and headed to Churchill Downs for the American Girl Fashion Show!
 Julie and Elizabeth were so excited to be going with Sarah Kate and LIla Ray!
 We arrived and they were so excited! It was pink and sparkles every where!
 Little girls and tea parties just go hand in hand!


 It was just lovely!
 Lila Ray even won a door prize! A bag of books and 2 mini dolls! It was a fun afternoon and I was so glad to spend it with my sweet girls!
It's my blog and I want to remember it all so let it be noted that Lila started diarrhea at the fashion show and we spent the second half of the fashion show in the potty....got to the car and had to stop at Kroger to go again.....on the way home she just went all over her car seat! So after a lovely girly afternoon tea I spent the rest of the afternoon throwing away car seat covers...doing laundry and cleaning up sh** ! So maybe it's not ALWAYS sugar and spice and everything nice.... ;) but it's a life I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment