It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Wrapping up Goshen XC

Man, we love cross country...we just do. It's funny to think this is our second season of running...because we love it like we have we done it all our lives. It's a lot a work....a lot of time...and the season is long. We have been getting in this huddle since July...and here it is knocking on November.  Tonight was our second to last practice of the season....and I already have that bittersweet feeling in my heart...knowing already how much I'm going to miss this place....these kids....and this huddle. This picture seems to say it all....beautiful kids....against the back drop of a beautiful setting sun...taking this...I'll admit I got a little teary. 
 Lucky for me...the practice ended with smores at the fire pit so we all moved right into happy! The kids were happy and excited...they all love being together!
 These gals pals are beyond precious...yet another reason I love this team. Brooke and the Grendi girls are always asking about Sarah Kate and Lila Ray and are genuinely happy when they are around! They are so sweet with them. I certainly have a special place in my heart for them as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment