It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, October 13, 2011

The pumpkin Patch at Gallrein Farms

Sarah Kate took her first official field trip today! Her class has been studying the life cycle of a pumpkin and so off they went to Gallrein Farms in Shelbyville! I am telling you...this kindergarten class is beyond precious! Look at those sweet faces!
 Mrs. P is absolutely amazing...she is everything you would want in a kindergarten teacher! I love so many things about her but I really like how she pulls those babies on her lap and squeezes  them with true, heartfelt love!
 They did a corn maze and that was so fun for them!
 They loved feeling independent and so big!
 Then the wagon came for our ride to the pumpkin patch!


 Sarah Kate and all her class mates picked out their very own special pumpkin to take home!
 This little girl is truly amazing...and I love seeing her in school! It just suits her....she loves to learn about everything. She is so smart.....
 But she is also a lot of fun!
 Itchy hay...let's jump in...why not! Don't let the tutu fool you...sister can play and romp with the best of them!
 And she loves her friends.....can't you hear the giggles?!

 Her class is just darling...and they all had the best time!
 We fed the animals and SK was happy to share her corn with her class mates....she is so sweet!
 I was so happy to be there to see this fun, amazing day! I am so thankful that my life allows me to be present for these days.....because I sure wouldn't want to miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment