It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Indy weekend

After Disney Live we jumped right back in the truckster and headed to Indy to celebrate Sydney's 7th birthday! We met up with them at Incredible Pizza and ate all the pizza and played all the games we wanted!
 There were lots of smiles!

 Syd and Lila even played a round of glow in the dark put-put!
 We love the Taylors...truly we do...but we are still getting to know them more every time we are together...and little moments like this really warm the heart...Lila crawling up in Aunt Tonya's lap for cupcake time. Of all the people at the table she chose her....
 The cousins never miss a beat...and they are so lucky to have this time together. They are getting to know each other as children....and experiencing this childhood time together...something Jason and I never got to do....I love...love...love seeing them together!
 The party ended and I went home with Jason, Tonya and Syd to spend the night...for some time with them. It's been hard to find time to open up with Jason when we are all together....I am a busy moma of four littles and those duties never stop...so I stepped away from them for a few hours tonight to just be with them. When I got to their place they had Danielle mango chips on my bed and a sweet card from Syd....I felt welcome right away. We spent the night enjoying a fashion show by Syd...having a picnic of Donatos pizza...and Jason and I talked of hours....it was perfect.
 The morning brought some one on one time with Syd...in her room...with the things that mean the most to her...one of them being her kitty, Charlotte.
 We sat on her floor....looking at Leggos...and just talking about well...you name it...I loved every second of it. I love getting to know her better.
 After breakfast we met up with Jeremy and I went back home to step back into my Moma duties. It was just hours away and yet I learned and loved so much! Looking forward to a lifetime of catching up!

No comments:

Post a Comment