It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, March 26, 2012

all heart Hardys

I see my boys try so hard at everything they do and I love that about them. Today at Track practice the practice was grueling ......literally an hour of no break...hill running. Kids were crying....falling down....Rollins went by once and was having trouble breathing...Riggs went by once with his had over this mouth trying to make the urge to throw up go away. As a mom, I just wanted to gather them up...put them in the truck and go home...and I believe if they had given me any indication that that is what they wanted I would have been all over it. I watched and waited for a look...a plea of the eyes...a word....some indication that it was too much...too hard...but they never did. They just kept going....and never stopped.
These boys are all heart.....and that is something you can't teach....I am so proud of their determination and their "I won't give up" attitudes.....they truly amaze me and inspire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment