It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, March 1, 2012

daisy kindness

 February was my month to help out with SK's Daisy troop! It was a wonderful month because the badge they earned was being responsible for their words and deeds...to practice kindness. The craft I chose was a precious seed to love and nurture in a flower pot they got to decorate with what else but...daisies! We also added a sweet plant stake to remind us to plant kindness everyday.

 I love how Sarah Kate listens and really takes it all in....
 She has really enjoyed being a daisy and that makes my heart happy!
It was a fun meeting and I ended it with congratulating them on their cookie sales with a little happy thank you gift!
Inside each one was a girl scout cookie flavored chap stick!

No comments:

Post a Comment