It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, March 19, 2012

St Patricks Day 2012


You can't celebrate St. Patricks Day without thinking about how LUCKY you are!  I am not catholic....not Irish...but I do love this holiday...mostly because it breezes in easily ...and whispers in my ear...you are lucky....

On Friday I made these for the littles snack at school......
 and these lucky little girls played together after school in their shamrock shirts and rainbow skirts!
 On Saturday...officially St. Patricks day...we began the day with Lucky Charms in Green milk.....
 went to our first track meet ever...(that will have have it's own post later for sure!)......
 Cheered on Jenna, Amanda, and Cassie as they ran in the 6 miler!
 and cheered on our Cats as they continued on in the tournament!
It was a fun day full of friends and family and a true reminder of how lucky I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment