It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Camp Hi Ho

I have loved being part of the PTA 5th grade celebration committee! I love being a part of the special events for them. This year we decided to take them to camp Hi Ho for the day as their celebration trip.
It was the perfect place and the perfect trip! They loved the animals.....
the boats......
the fishing.....
the swing.....
but mostly they loved hanging with their friends.....laughing...talking and relaxing!

It was a day.....to just be a kid.....a little kid...outside.....having fun......

this is the age where in some ways he is so big.....and sometimes he still seems so little



It was a wonderful day and I am so glad I was able to be a part of it!
I feel so blessed to be able to watch these moments...listen to the laughter...see the smiles....

It's fleeting.....and priceless.....and amazing all at once!
Happy Camp Hi HO!

No comments:

Post a Comment