It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Recital!

After a great dress rehearsal........




The girls were ready for their recital! We spent the morning perfecting perfect ringlet pony tails and playing in my make up....all that girl stuff is so fun with these two little ladies...I just love every second of it!
And then we headed downtown and watched the girls perform! 
Sk stole my heart! She may not be a natural but sister was good! She knew her routine and shook it smiled and truly did an amazing job! We were so proud of her!



And Lila Ray rocked her "Rockin Robin" routine too! She loves to dance and it shows!


After, the girls were met with love and flowers galore.......




 Everyone was so proud of them! What a fun afternoon...full of encouraging words and  the feelings of pride and accomplishment for them!

We sit on the sidelines of so much for the boys...cheering and supporting...it's just the way sports are...so today if felt so good for us to all be there for the girls! They are loved and supported in a big, big way!
 By family.....

and friends.......

and without a doubt.....by their Moma! 
Kiss....kiss, my loves! I love you so!

No comments:

Post a Comment