It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Our Watkins Goodbye

Today was the last morning to drag sleepy Lila out of bed at 8:30 and get her ready for preschool

It was our last  preschool drive together....listening to music....and talking about our day.....
It hit me hard.....right there in car pool line
This was my last morning to pull up in front of Watkins and drop off Lila....or any Hardy little for that matter. This is something I have been doing for 8 years...it's a part of me.
As she walked in for one last time....one last sweet greeting from Gail....the tears fell.....my heart hurt.

I came back later for her graduation ceremony......and I soaked up her last moments as a preschool baby......




And then she did it......she graduated from Preschool.....and I graduated too...kissing my preschool Moma years goodbye....she is more ready to graduate than I am for sure......


We celebrated with a family picnic outside....with of course, Chick fil a and polynesian sauce.......
I'm gonna miss this.....so very much......it's so much closure.....all at once....saying goodbye to preschool.....
and Watkins all at once......
It's been a happy ride though.....and Watkins will forever hold a special place in my heart! Wish me luck dragging sleepy Lila out of bed next year at 6 am.....I am going to need it for sure. But for now I am going to soak up this summer and this baby girl with all I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment