It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Fathers Day 2013

Fathers day.....a day I welcome with joy and sadness every year. Joy because my littles have a father who loves them and wants to be present and a part of their lives. He knows their favorite foods...colors...birthdays....he shares inside jokes with them...he knows them because he is present...for the big ...the little...the good and the bad. 
PRESENT.....HERE.....IN THE MOMENTS
 We celebrated with gifts, cards, hugs, kisses and thanks......
 We invited the Hardys over for waffles.....

 and celebrated the Hardy dads......

and the sad.....well...fathers day is always etched with sadness for me...as my father is not present. It's been one thing to have have him present in my life...that's me...but when I look at my four littles...and see the beauty and how amazing they are...it hurts deeply that he would not want to be a part of the beauty and love they bring into this world. I don't get it...and I am not sure I ever will..but it hurts...on fathers day especially for some reason.  Happy Fathers Day to all the amazing fathers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment