It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, June 2, 2013

summer night out

We don't go out often but when we do it's like my heart sings happy birthday and does cart wheels!   It's just happy....and always so much fun! Tonight we headed to Whisky Row to see J.D. Shelburn sing. As we walked in we ran right into him...can we get a pic?
We sang and danced the night away.....me in my boots and sundress singing every word to every country song he sang.....and Jenna in her black sparkled dress and sassy heels who is not a big fan of country music...but this is us!
Can you hear my heart singing Happy Birthday?
We had the best time and I can't wait to go again!
Cheers to summer fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment