It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, July 30, 2012

a funny...typical...night

The water slide was delivered for the  XC team and Lila's birthday...and there were boys on it as dusk settled in.....it was almost Jack's birthday...he would tun 11 at midnight so I just invited those that were here to stay for a sleepover....
All the girls were out for a night out...dinner and a movie I missed...but at 11 they were dancing and so I made Jack a cake...put it in the oven...and ran up to Drakes to dance a few songs...why not!
I was back in time to ice the cake and decorate it for Jack to have right at midnight!
5-4-3-2-1......Happy Birthday, Jack!!!!

I love making these boys smile!
I just had to blog this night...so typical...a lotta bit for the kids...and a tiny bit for me...but just right for right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment