It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, July 19, 2012

dance it off

It's been an amazing summer so far...and it's just going by so fast...I feel like I am clinging to every moment. Swim team has taken up a big chunk of my summer...and I have loved it but there have been so many times that people just don't show up...or "kinda" show up..and I have been left there picking up the slack...and sometimes I just don't want to. Sometimes I want to go home and spend time with my babies....like tonight. Those in charge of snack for swim practice on this night just bought the snack but had no intention of serving it to the kids. So who gave 3, unexpected, precious hours of her time tonight picking up the slack...you guessed it. Most days I am fine...I just roll with it...but tonight I started adding up all the times I have done this this summer and I was a little frustrated about it...well let's just say it...I was mad...and more than anything I am bone tired. But sleepovers called after swim practice and I knew I needed to change my heart...so we put on music and danced it off...danced it out...danced it up and down down!


The more I danced...the more we smiled...and after a nice shower and fresh pajamas I was happy again...and I'll be ready to do it all again tomorrow! TGFD! (Thank goodness for dancing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment