It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

mac attack

Mac Morgan was the cutest, baby...always full of smiles...but one day that baby grew up into a little boy and one day that little boy found out he was a diabetic. My friend Jane's world was forever changed...but after the shock settled in...she handled it with grace...and is working hard to help in the fight to find a cure for this thing that forever changed the life of her son and her family. Tonight was one of many events she has put her heart into....
We headed to Dairy Queen to eat and show our support.....

it's always good to see these two together...and every time I wish they could see each other more than they do..
I am so proud of Jane....
It was a wonderful event and I am so glad we were able be a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment