It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, July 12, 2012

happy place

On of the happiness places I know is my front porch swing...with the kids playing right where I can glance up and see them...feet propped up...and with a good book in my lap.  I have read some great books this summer and I am loving getting wrapped up in characters that somehow a few pages in became my friends for just a little while. I love a little light summer reading and I do love a story that is etched in love...two books I just finished that I really enjoyed for summer reading are Beautiful Disaster and Slammed and if you loved Fifty shades of Gray..then check out Barred to you too.  Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment