It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, July 9, 2012

today...

Today my heart is heavy....and I am full of a gripping feeling...as I cling to these words...

Our amazing worship leader at church...sweet Matt....a man so full of love and warmth...whose voice was full of prayer...was in a car accident this week...he went into surgery to fix his broken pelvis and died on the table...his journey on earth has ended...and he leaves behind his precious wife and 3 children...and a lot of broken hearts who will miss his love, laughter, and praise.
Time.  It is so precious...so fleeting....so enjoy Every. Single. Moment.
God bless you, Matt...you touched so many.......

No comments:

Post a Comment