It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, July 1, 2012

New rooms

We love our house...but we had to do a little reorganizing of our areas to keep us all happy.  Step one was going through a decade of toys from the play room and turn the community play room into the boys' den....a bed room and entertaining area for them and their friends. They entertain so much and I love that but we needed to make it easier for them, me and the girls! This is how it turned out.....

 I wanted it to be special...and comfortable and reflect the things they love.....
 I mingled old and new items from both their rooms...but this sign was a must stay....I just love it because my boys truly are the best of friends......

 I put some of their favorite quotes on the wall...here are a few....


 They can even still play full court basketball with their moveable goals....I hoped they would love it.....
and I am over joyed to report that they do...they truly love their new space!

It is a comfy place to hang out.....and be together with family....with friends...with just the two of them...
 I am so happy they love it.....cause I sure love them....
Here's to happy times in the new room for the Hardy boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment