It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Gone away

I met Tonya and Sydney half way to Indianapolis and SK transferred from my car to hers...to stay with them for the weekend. She was beyond excited to spend time with them and so ready to go. I was excited for her....but....I have never in her 6 1/2 years on this Earth been away from her for more than one night.....so I was excited but my heart hurt just a tiny bit too.
But off they went for an amazing weekend!

They went to the book store....the water park...out for pizza and yogurt...played barbies....and saw the Katie Perry movie! What fun!
 But more than anything they got to spend time together...and just be family...and that is the best gift of all! I can't thank Jason and Tonya enough for giving SK just a fun weekend full of love and memories!

She can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment