It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, October 12, 2012

ahhh.....falll


It's fall friends! Time for my morning to start with the comfort of pumpkin spice coffee and to pull our our most beloved hoodies! Cross country is in full swing...football games draw us all to the couch...I am making pumpkin bread weekly...and the sense of cozy comfort settles over the house as pumpkins glow and it gets darker.... earlier and earlier. The memories of fall for me are vivid...maybe it's the colors...maybe it's the magical feeling you get knowing that the crisp fall weather brings one amazing thing after another...Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New years....but there are fall memories that linger behind my eye lids...and I see them everything I close my eyes outside in the fall....like this one...something about this trip to the pumpkin patch with Riggs made it stay with me....
The corn stalks are up on the porch....

 night time bon fires feel better than ever......

 and time with friends and family is enveloped by a new sense of warmth....




With boot...coats....
 and hoodies on we head into fall full of happiness! Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment