It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Going...going.....

The 5th graders on the Goshen XC team were invited to run with the North Oldham Middle School team tonight.
 Our big 5th graders suddenly seems so little again....and I wanted to stop time.....
 Riggs was excited...and happy (see him jumping!!!!)....but also nervous....
 But he ran well....and with each step it felt like he was slipping....from me...into another world of running......
 Going.....
 going.....
 Gone.....
 When it was over he thanked the coaches...and I was proud of him for that....

The next time he runs with them....he will be on the team.....it all goes by so fast....in the blink of an eye he will be wearing the teal and black of North Oldham Middle school....

No comments:

Post a Comment