It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Birthday, Moma!

Halloween time is also the season of my mom's birthday! We were lucky enough to have her birthday fall on a cold, rainy, Friday, fall night....so we all gathered in our comfies to say cheers to my moma on her birthday!
 We had a cake...but she made her wish on a pumpkin pie!
 My littles love her oh so much.....truly they adore her...and they are so lucky to have such an amazing Gran Gran!
 As the night grew dark we fired up the inferno and told ghost stories.....
 and made, fire lit Halloween memories.....



 It was the perfect way to celebrate Moma and Halloween....Friends and Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment