It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Kentucky Kids Day!

I was in charge of Kentucky Kids day at school this year!
Up at 4 am getting ready to transform the school into a guitar wonder land!

The theme was: You Rock...... because the kids at Goshen do! The entire school was covered in guitars..and we even had a guitar scavenger hunt!
The highlight was the music in the lunchroom!
The kids danced....and sang! Their sweet voices were so precious!

Gaston even showed up for the festivities!

 SK's class is so precious...I wish I could just freeze them in time!
But the best part of the day was when the 5th graders came in for lunch....
I thought they might be to cool for Gaston and too too cool to dance at lunch.......
I was wrong.....

They loved it! They had a ball! And a magical thing happened.....they started a Conga line.....

and the cool thing about this Conga line was that is was not just girls...or boys.....or the cool kids....or the artistic kids...it was EVERYBODY!!!
 Ever single one of them joined in on the fun...and they were laughing...and smiling....and bonding...and it warmed my heart so much!
It was a fun Fun KY Kids day! I'm glad I got to be a part of it for these amazing kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment