It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Franklin County Meet 2012

You would think I would get tired of blogging about our XC meets....but I don't...not at all.
Every meet is special.....different.....with moments that make my heart stop...like this one.
The Jacks and Riggs before heading to the starting line......
Franklin County is held at the Kentucky Horse Park and so if the day is a beautiful one....you just can't beat it.......
 The Hardy boys love this course.....
 and they both ran very well today!




 Truly when they run...to me....they are a thing of beauty...I see my child....giving their heart...doing their best...and I am filled with love and pride

Some meets their best is enough in their eyes....today it was.....

Rollins came in 7th!
 Riggs came in first!
 The little ones on the team are so cute with Riggs....and Riggs is cute with them. Today Ethan came up and asked to see his 1st place trophy.....
 Riggs game him a five and told him good job today.....these little team moments....they get me...another "be still my heart" moment of  yet another meet......
 I love.....love....love....this team......
 and I love.....love....love.....that we are all apart of it.....

 1st place for boys and girls again today!
We celebrated with pizza in Midway!
 and rested when we got home....the meets are fun....but we leave emotionally spent....that happens when you put your whole heart into something........
Sweet dreams, Coach......

No comments:

Post a Comment