It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Black Friday Boy

At 11:00 pm on Thanksgiving I was in the bath tub happy as a clam reading the black Friday ads...when I got the itch to go join in on the madness....even if it was just for a little bit. I walked down the stairs and Riggs was still awake..... and when I told Jeremy I was headed out....Riggs said he wanted to go too! So we headed out into the night and went to Wal-Mart and Target on black Friday at Midnight! We had a ball!I love spending time with him. What a little gift tonight was for me...I got some great bargains and some sweet moments with my big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment