It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thanksgiving Eve

The kids were off from school on Thanksgiving Eve! After lunch at Chick-fil-A we came home to get ready! I was in the kitchen all day cooking, I had lots of help and lots of taste testers!

 The best $1 I ever spent was on this paper table cloth for the kids' table....it has crayons and games all over it!
 The kids would meander into the kitchen all day to stop by the table for a game...and a chat!

 With as much food prepared as we can and the tables all set I think we are ready for the big day Tomorrow!
I hope you feel as blessed as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment