It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The mighty Tigers

Rollins' basketball team has been practicing hard! They entered their first tournament this weekend and let's just say it was....a little frustrating for these these tigers!

They lost all 3 game by quite a bit...but they never stopped trying...and they never gave up...

 even when they really....really...wanted to.....

 My little tiger was tired and very frustrated after the final buzzer, but he should have been he hustled with all his heart for all three games! I love my mighty tiger...win or loose! All you can ask is for your best and he gave that for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment