It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Celebrating my birthday!

 It was so pretty we decided to head up to the club for my birthday dinner....it was so warm we ended up eating outside!

 We ate and had my favorite Cookie cake!
 I made my official birthday wish with my favorite littles by my side!
 and opened my presents with lots of love and lots of help!

 It was a wonderful birthday for sure!

and to top it all of....I am the proud owner of a new iPad! I was so excited and shocked but thrilled! We took pics right away with it to break it in!
Here's to my birthday and a colorful year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment