It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

XC Banquet

Tonight we came together as the Goshen XC family for our banquet! We all worked so hard to make it special for these amazing kids!


Each child had so many special things to take home from the banquet but the most important thing was the memories of our amazing season!
I love this team and I love these kids......
and because of this I love this banquet because it truly is a celebration of them!


  





and all the people who worked hard to lift these kids up this season....



I am like a child at Christmas as we gather to watch the team DVD all together. I work so hard on this video..it's a task to document the season of 64 kids...it's hours and hours of time..but it's always worth it to see the kids relive the season! It was a season to remember for sure!

and one we will all carry in our hearts forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment