It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The warmth of friendship

With the door wide open due to our our warm December weather this year my friends arrived!



This is one of my favorite nights of the year...so many of the women I love all together....
 Beautiful, kind, caring women....
 that I love...and that love me right back....
 I feel so blessed and happy each year on this night.....

You just can't put a price tag on friendship......
and I was especially lucky this year to make some new friends...who my heart just connect with right away....


 We had the best time trading, opening and stealing ornaments...they were all beautiful!


 the girls even joined in for a few minutes...they were so excited to join in on the girl time....
 We laughed a lot......


 I told my friends they never eat...every year I make less and less food and there is always a ton still left...I told them I doubted they would leave with a full tummy but I sure hoped they left with a full heart...I hugged each one goodbye and I will look forward to next year when we can do it all again! I got some beautiful hostess gifts but this one from Jenna was one of my favorites for sure....
Friendship warms the soul and I have the most contented warmth in me tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment