It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Come "chill" with Riggs

Riggs wanted to have a winter break party with his friends. So we put together a little e vite inviting everyone over to Chill with Riggs! It was kind of a big deal for me as Moma because this was the first big boy/girl part I have hosted but I know and love all these kids so it was all good!
We decked the halls in his room....
 played boy vs girl games.....


 Did a fun white elephant gift exchange game...they laughed a lot especially when bacon was opened as one of the gifts!




 We had an ice cream sundae bar....
and ended the night with a DVD of all they fun they had this year together!
I am so glad Riggs has these friends....what a lucky boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment