It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Happy B day to D!

Jenna picked me up to take me to get a birthday drink since she was going to be out of town for my actual birthday. She told me her parents forgot their basketball tickets so we had to drop them off down town...and then all of a sudden she looks over at me and tells me she is lying...she has a surprise for me and hands me a blindfold! I went with it...willingly....and I arrived to a place....had my blindfold removed....and saw I was at Jeff Ruby's...with wonderful friends waiting for me!


Oh the gift of friends........







We laughed and giggled and I made a wish!
and drank a few...so happy to celebrate with my friends!



I opened my presents and loved every last one of them!




What a fun night at Jeff Ruby's......

followed by dancing at Drakes!
Thank you for an amazing birthday, BFF!!!!!
My cup runneth over with love and friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment