It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, May 10, 2013

5th Grade Potluck

The 5th graders at Goshen chose to support the Apple Patch this year. The Apple Patch is an organizations that helps people with special needs find a normal place in this world..with homes, work and friendship. The residents need iPads so we have been working on a potluck to raise money for them. I made a video and showed it at the Potluck and this is the quote I ended it with....
 I love this quote and I love showing these kids how to help and how good it feels to do good in the world.

 It was a fun night for the 5th graders and they loved seeing their baby pics up in the hallway! It's the official countdown to their departure from Goshen...it's coming wether I like it or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment