It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, May 19, 2013

four

When I took these pictures...I thought I would be blogging about SK and her desire to start running like the boys. She decided on this day to take a lap and run a bit.....
But as I sat down to do a quick blog about that....it hit me that this day was about so much more.

Because 3.......
plus one.......
is four.
And 4 is my number.
 1.....Sarah Kate decided to do one thing. 2......Lila decided she wanted to go with her for support...3.......and so Rollins decided to go with Sarah Kate to support and time her...and......4...... Riggs offered to go to Support and Time Lila.
It sits on my heart so well that they have this support system all right here....and on their own they love and support each other....
I'll run with you......
You run with me.....
I will support you......encourage you.....and push you....
I will be at the end....waiting for you.....to celebrate if you are happy or to catch you if you fall....
and I will be there every step in between.......
just in case you need me.....
and no matter what these 4 have each other to love each other....for a quick run around the block....and for all the days ahead of them......and that....well....that just makes me happy...times 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment