It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, May 13, 2013

A day with Maddie

Sara is back to work so I offered to take Maddie for the day so she could run errands or catch up on some sleep. SInce it was so close to Mother's day I decided I would make Sara and Nana a picture book to celebrate their first Mother's Day with her. It was so much fun! I got some good pictures but these are my favorites!

 Other than the photo shoot we had the best time talking and just enjoying our girl time!

 Lila loved having her here too....and is just a natural little Moma!

 There is just nothing better than a new baby! Can't wait to have her again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment