It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, May 10, 2013

Oaks 2013

How true is this for some of us......

I loved going to Oaks but having my girls right by my side as I got ready was hands down the best part!
no...starting the day with a bloody mary with my BFF was the best part....
or just feeling pretty for a change.....
no...it was spending the day with the boys...that was the best part. 
 But seeing famous people and being on Millionaire's row....that was fun too.



no...no...it was getting stopped every two seconds to get our picture taken with people...and products......  THAT was the best part.


 or maybe it was the Southern charm of the track....the bets....the hats.....just being there....apart of it all....



 the fun we had picking.....cheering....and winning....

 no...wait....it was the Lillies...the drink of the Oaks...that was the best part....they were ice cold and delicious!
oh but the Champagne was amazing too...with the sippy lid...so fun!
 no.....it had to be the friends....hands down the friends.....seeing all kinds of friends there....all dressed up....that was so fun...

 But nothing beats spending the day with my very best girl.......
 making memory.....
 after memory.....
 or time with my best boy......


But then...it really is hard to top our dinner at Doc Crows.....amazing.....

 Goodness...it was just the best day ever.....I had so much fun from start to finish...I could never choose just one part!

  I'll probably never wear that dress again...but I'll never forget it either.....
 Best.Oaks. Ever.




No comments:

Post a Comment