It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Happy 9th Birthday Rollins

He is the sweetest boy I have ever met....my Rollins...... and when I saw this little quote I thought of him right away. He is my Everything...that is what I call him and so on his birthday I am so happy to celebrate the joyful day he was born and the day I become loved in a whole new way by his amazing heart.
We started out with breakfast at Micky D's and my boy who has ordered a sausage egg McGriddle every time his whole life decided upon a bacon egg and cheese biscuit today....wondering if 9 is going be a year of big changes for him!
After school I picked him up and a few of his buddies and offered any place for an after school snack....ice cream, candy shop...you name it...he picked Thortons Gas Station :)
But they were happy as they could be!
Later that night we celebrated with his family party.....he wanted breakfast for supper so his wish was my command!
and a cookie cake!

He got the new bike he wanted from us.....
and lots of amazing things but the best smile came from the surprise from Gran-Gran!
pure joy!
Happy Birthday to the most precious heart I know....you have grown so much and it has been such a joy to have you in my life every day. May you keep this love and kindness in your heart always, sweet boy! May 9 be full of amazing happiness for you! I love you with all my heart, Rollins!

No comments:

Post a Comment