It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Mothers Day 2013

We started Mothers day with breakfast at Waffle House!
and then headed to Churchill for some time betting the ponies!
I loved spending the afternoon here with my littles and my Moma!


It was crowded and Jenna's family could not find a seat so I saved the box next to ours and that's where they landed and it ended up being so fun!






It was a beautiful day and every one had a ball!

We ended the day at Bumpa's house for supper! We had to get in our Mamaw time for sure!



It was a great Mothers Day and I felt happy and loved all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment