It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, June 1, 2012

boys everywhere

Most days my yard looks like this.....

the more bikes in the yard....the more smiles from Riggs...he truly loves his friends. He just laughs and talks....
but he also listens.......

 They are happy to be anywhere...as long as they are together....

and sometimes...days turn into nights...and they all just love a sleep over...just knowing their time together will go on longer......

I can't always say yes....but most of the time I do......

 I love these boys...and am so happy for friendships....and I can see them strengthening in these summer days.
On the way home last night from dinner Riggs told me all his friends always say how nice I am....I am not sure why but they made me so happy...I was proud of that and so thankful he shared that with me. I want his friends to feel happy and welcome at our house...and I am so glad they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment