It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, June 4, 2012

Swim Team Luau

I spent the day with these balloons...and all the other Luau decorations!
We got the pool all Luaued up and despite the fact that the food was an hour and a half late everyone came and had a great time!
 We had shaved ice!

 Spent time with friends!



had cake.....
 got our limbo on.....


 hula hooped....
 and danced the night away to the most amazing DJ's play list!
After our very long day and night...Jenna and I celebrated!
In our own way....
and I just want to remember this moment...as random as it was....Lila insisting I tie her balloon onto my belt loop...I mean it was a big ordeal.....
After such a big night we were all pooped....
all Luaued out!


No comments:

Post a Comment