It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, June 7, 2012

YOLO

I am trying to embrace YOLO......

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!
I am working on this with Lila Ray...who seems to, at 3, embrace it with passion...

YOLO....so why not take a bath in your bathing suit because you want to...

 YOLO...so why not pick our your own clothes that make you oh so happy......
YOLO....so even if you have met someone once they are your friend and you love them.....
YOLO.....so do your own thing....dance to your own beat...and do what makes you happy....
Thanks for reminding me every day about YOLO, Lila Ray.....you truly do inspire me!

No comments:

Post a Comment