It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, June 7, 2012

First swim meet 2012

We had our first swim meet tonight! Rollins wanted a gator on his back...and I did the best I could.  Moma is not an artist..thank goodness it was on his back and he couldn't see it!

The weather was so weird! It was cold and rainy!
after warm ups...the kids huddled in towels and were cold the rest of the night! I felt so bad for them but they were all troopers!
Rollins tried the breast broke for the first time ever...I was so proud of him! He tried so hard...as always!
But he really did well in his freestyle...he is seconds away from qualifying...and this is his goal this summer!
Fingers crossed he does it...it would mean so much to him!
Riggs had his game face on..and was ready to swim!
He is a trip...this one....
He swam well tonight too.....
He bettered his time in all his events....and won his heat for the breast stroke and got a heat ribbon!


We froze but had fun anyway....come on summer weather...come back to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment