It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Graduation Madison!

We gathered to celebrate my sweet nephew and his graduation from high school!
The little cousins were so happy to be together no matter what the occasion...I wish they got to see each other more!
We also got to me Madison's girl....Miss Katlin Farmer...it was our pleasure.
Sarah Kate enjoyed her water gun fight with Nana....
and we all enjoyed just being together with such a great young man who will do great and wonderful thinks with his life I just know it!


Katie had a game...Guess the grade.....
There were only 2 that got it right and one of them was Rollins...he took at lest 30 minutes to choose his guesses....Madison had to draw the winner....
and even though Rollins did not win...Katie's aunt still gave him the prize!
Happy Graduation, Madsion! We love you and are so very proud of who you are and all the good you will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment