It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Father's Day

 We got up early our first day at the beach and decorated for Father's day!


 and then the littles hid until Daddy came down for breakfast

and then they all jumped out and said "Happy Father's Day!"
 Lila helped Aunt Tonya and I make breakfast....she was so proud to help!
 I have never spent a fathers day with Jason.....and it was nice to share this one with him.
 We sat around the breakfast table all together and had a big pancake breakfast! It was just nice....
 The beach called our name and we we off....
 It was a beautiful day of family and fun!


 We ran....

 jumped....
 became Mermaid and Mermen....
 Built sandcastles...
 and somehow in the course of the day....as I watched the littles play.....it hit me like a ton of bricks that Riggs is 10....and he is just growing up right before my eyes....so fast....so fast it hurts...

He is just a beautiful boy......

inside......

 and out.....and these nostalgic feelings stayed with me the whole week as I loved having him to myself and not having to see him come and go so much...but rather to just be present with us....
 Right away I also saw how much Syd and Rollins enjoyed each others company....and that just made me smile inside.
 We ended our day by having Fathers Day dinner at Tacky Jacks!
 The drinks were yummy!
 The gator bites were even better!
 and the Dads were happy!
 After dinner we headed over to the docks to let Rolls do a little hermit crave hunting!


 He found 6 in the first 5 minutes and by the time we left we lost count but he was up to 20 something!
Rollins just loves any animals...it's like he is in his element with them....and I love seeing him that happy!


 It was a wonderful first day of Vacation and a very happy Fathers Day! We love you Jeremy and we were so happy to spend the day with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment