It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, June 29, 2012

vacation blur

I am not sure why this always happens...but when your vacation is half way over the rest of it goes by in a blur....it's fleeting...and it's like the time is just slipping away oh so fast...but the blur is beautiful none the less.....

The beautiful blur saw more beach time....




 a lot of smiles......


time at the Warf......where the sunsets are made to order....



 Talks with Riggs I will never forget......as he is finding himself feeling the pull to be older.....
 watching the cousins just play.....and enjoying just being together...close enough to talk and touch...

  seeing Brave opening Day....

and taking in the most beautiful view I will never tire of seeing...the people I love the very most in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment