It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

United soccer try outs

 The littles and I headed out to Floyd's Fork for  United soccer try outs tonight! I begged and pleaded and killed them with kindness....and they finally relented and let Riggs and Rollins try out for their first level of a competitive team...Riggs was fine but with Rollins just turning 8....I had to really put my heart on the line to even  convince them to take a look at him....the girls and I waited with fingers crossed...just hoping they would give little Rollins a chance.....


 The boys tried hard....both of them.....

 They love soccer....even after the try outs ended...they stayed on the field...just the two of them...playing...just like they were in the back yard...
 This was night one of the two day try outs....and as the coach left the field I thanked him for his time and  especially for giving Rollins a chance...he told me right then and there that he would for sure offer them both a position on the team....
I was so happy...especially for Rollins who just wants to play...even though he is only 8...and even though he is little...Happy Moma....Happy boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment