It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, July 23, 2010

I sticky moma....


Lila came up to me today and said "I sticky. Moma!"...I saw the brown on her face and licked my finger to wipe it off...chocolate I was sure..but no it was poop! She did not say sticky...she was saying stinky! So I start to clean her up and see Sk standing in the computer room...a brown smudge on her knee. I ask her what it was and she quickly realized it was poop! They had been sitting at the computer together. SK bursts into frantic tears...so it was off to the bath for the stinky sisters! It took SK a while to recover from the trauma! Sometimes it is hard to have a little sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment