It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Book Lover!


Sarah Kate loves books...and words...and stories. She is four and can read...it is amazing! When you take her to the library it is such a treat for her. She carefully chooses about 6 books and we check them out. Lila will get a couple too and Lila will look at hers as soon as we get in the car. Sarah Kate, on the other hand, waits until we get home and looks at them all together in her room....says she wants to wait and be surprised by the stories she picked. She is such a sweet little girl and I am so happy she has this love for reading.
my lover of books!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that Sarah Kate loves to read. That is something I love too. As I love her.

    ReplyDelete